Friday, April 1, 2011

Tab


Tab
Wheel Dog
Born 2007 to Gucci and Minto
Personality-Steadfast

Tab and his litter mates Alt, Control and Delete were born at the Denali Park dog kennel so I missed their birth.
Tab is a handsome boy donning a beautiful black coat with a broad white chest and dark brown eyes,he is extremely devoted and steady, a true companion.
As a puppy he was so responsive and was the first to learn how to sit to be petted and come when called, always eager to please.Durning his first year in harness he was not what you would call an outstanding sled dog, somewhat lazy but the following year he same into his own and is now a first rate team member.

For the longest time Tab was had a tenancy to occasionally be aggressive when loose, but we discovered he was just on the defense from, guess who,Dickel. We were relieved to detect that our sweet Tab was simply misunderstood and now with some intervention the problem is solved.

As I write this my eyes divert to a delightful sight, Tab dancing and playing in the early morning sun with his buddy, Ouzo.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Awww!! What a gorgeous dog! I wish I could have a dog or three. I love the names you came up for all of them too LOL

Kate Rorke said...

It is fun picking a theme for a litter. Have a nice day Jeff and hopefully I'll see you on Facebook.

Kimberley Wakelin said...

Love the names you've chosen for your dogs! Very creative! Beautiful dogs!

Kate Rorke said...

Thank you Kimberly, I have more to post in the next few days. Got to get them all in because I promised them.